About Interventional Radiology
No Wait Surgery expertly manages Radiology Clinic services at the Hospitals, offering cutting-edge interventional radiology treatments. Trust us for non-surgical options, from brain aneurysms to varicose veins, ensuring quick recovery.
- Vascular diagnosis and treatments
- Stenting and angioplasty
- Aneurysm treatment
- Embolization for hypervascular tumors
- Minimally invasive fibroid and adenomyosis treatment
- Oncologic patient biopsies and ablation
- Liver tumor treatment
- Local tumor ablation (RF, Microwave, Nanoknife)
- Organ biopsies (liver, kidney, lung, bone, prostate, thyroid, pancreas)
- Drainages and fluid drainage (abscess, collection, biliary and urinary systems, pleural and peritoneal)
No Wait Surgery ensures top-quality care, from diagnosis to post-procedure discharge, all managed seamlessly.
Planning some cosmetic work and want to discuss your options? Speak to Asthetica today.
Book A Discovery Call
Ready to take the next step to better health and want to discuss options?
Speak to No Wait Surgery today.
Interventional Radiology Procedures Are Available at These Hospitals
Istinye University Bahcesehir
Istinye University's Liv Hospital seamlessly melds the academic approach of Istinye University with the exemplary service ethos of Liv Hospital. With its patient-centered approach, skilled team, and cutting-edge technological infrastructure, it proudly upholds a vision of "excellence in healthcare".