About Pediatric Nephrology
At No Wait Surgery’s Child Nephrology Department, we expertly manage and coordinate the diagnosis and treatment of rheumatic diseases and pediatric kidney and urinary system disorders. Our comprehensive Pediatric Nephrology Outpatient Clinic addresses a wide range of conditions, ensuring your child receives top-notch care:
- Urinary tract infections
- Kidney issues during pregnancy
- Large urine channels and backflow
- Congenital urinary system anomalies (such as vesicoureteral reflux, hydronephrosis, and ureteropelvic stricture)
- Kidney stones and crystalline deposits
- Elevated blood pressure
- Hematuria (blood in urine)
- Proteinuria (protein in urine)
- Nephritic syndrome
- Nephrotic syndrome
- Urinary incontinence (day and night)
- Hereditary kidney disorders
- Tubulointerstitial diseases (including Bartter syndrome and Renal tubular acidosis)
- Cystic kidney diseases
- Familial Mediterranean fever (FMF)
Planning some cosmetic work and want to discuss your options? Speak to Asthetica today.
Book A Discovery Call
Ready to take the next step to better health and want to discuss options?
Speak to No Wait Surgery today.
Pediatric Nephrology Procedures Are Available at These Hospitals
Istinye University Bahcesehir
Istinye University's Liv Hospital seamlessly melds the academic approach of Istinye University with the exemplary service ethos of Liv Hospital. With its patient-centered approach, skilled team, and cutting-edge technological infrastructure, it proudly upholds a vision of "excellence in healthcare".